RSS

What are you up to?

Hey! On my momma! you know what guys? I just woke up from taken just a nice short sleep. I overslept :P I took drugs (Bena Expectorant, if I'm not mistaken)during my work time somewhere around 4.30pm to cure my cough. I encounter this burden cough for almost a week, I hardly breath like usual as I always produce sound of ''ehekkk" as I can feel sensed of relieved by doing that. I bet you can imagine how loud that 'ehekk' would be. It's horrible I'm telling ya. It's okay because it's somehow could make the sinner like us move away from the place where the sin was committed. Peeps, Lord is ample in forgiveness :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no !! Docs mistakenly gave me drugs (Bena Expectorate) 4 d past 12 years .. (mya zara)

Areen Zakaria said...

hee:) wass that the real name for the drugs mya zara? As I just wrote the drug's name for single glanced :P

Areen Zakaria said...

*was

Post a Comment