RSS

Life is always gives you back what you give out..

Mates,

It is so true that life is a mirror of our actions.

Say,

If you want more love, then give all love. *like I always throwing out my love to my special one*

If you want more kindness, you should give more kindness. *constantly do kind to others gonna worth it*

If you ask for understanding and respect, then give understanding and respect. *give & take, seriously, i really work hard for this to maintain our relationship*

If you want people to be patient and respectful for you, then give patience and respect. *I can't stand with 'someone' that too annoying and I pray 'he' will change 'his' jerk attitude, come to the lesser aspect, he has the will to change, hopefully*

Jump to conclusion,

These rules of natures apply to every aspect of our lives.*believe me*

Your life is not a coincidence but a mirror of your own doings.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

paanFarhan said...

mantap toL eng literature mem....salah masuk bidang ni...hehehe :P

Areen Zakaria said...

Hee..
Computer Science pn ade english for communication punye subject tau,
Nautical Science pn ade kot.. hihi
thanks, paan :)

Anonymous said...

english for communication...i miss UPNM...areen, ur page is awesome.....keep it up dear....

love~nad

Areen Zakaria said...

thanks nad darling :)
I really miss our beloved UPNM and for charlie the most. I miss you the way you were back days and will always miss just the way you are :)

Post a Comment